When you choose Inland Glass & Aluminum Ltd. as your contractor you not only gain our accountability but also our commitment to developing long lasting relationships.
Our business approach is hands on; our ownership is intimately involved in day to day business. During your preconstruction you will be dealing directly with partner Gary Lawrence and his estimating and design team to help you achieve your project goals within your budget expectations.
Our estimating team can provide the following services with the assurance of creative uncompromising solutions.
- Work together to establish an acceptable maximum price for project, while achieving the consultants design intent
You will collaborate with our estimating department to make realistic schedule which will include the following process:
- Drawing engineering process
- Mock up drawings and testing
- Product procurement
- Manufacturing process
- Cost savings analysis
- Product selection
- System and detail simplification
- Project revisions
- Structural recommendations and engineering analysis
- Thermal energy modelling
- LEED recommendations and green initiatives
- Design assistance and application on framing and related components
- Anchor particulars and recommendations for anchorage points